Sunday 1 March 2015

Unappreciated..


I should be doing my assignment right now but I just can't put my mind to it.

I always talk about myself here so here it goes..

People always see me as a friendly and a cheerful person. Always having fun and laughing and loud. So full of energy and enthusiastic (on certain things).

But people forget me when I'm quiet. They don't give a damn about me when I'm not the usual salsabila.

It hurts. I'm not a strong person. I'm not tough.

Some of them come to me when they have problems and I welcome them with open arms. I can't solve all the problems in the world but I listen.

They say they love you, but they don't show any signs of loving.

I know its unfair for me to say this, but its frustrating when they don't do the same to you.

I don't live alone in this world. We always need someone to be near us. To be with us. To cherish us.

To some extent, I don't think these people appreciate me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment