Tuesday 25 November 2014

Breathing Arabic…. Pheeeeew


Most of you might already know that I failed my Arabic paper in the final exam so I had to go to CFS for a resit. And I did. I went there last week. But what most of you guys do not know is, I failed the resit. The A&R department called me a few days ago saying that I have to REPEAT Arabic. Kalb!

I don't know what I did wrong. I think I did well in the exams but maybe that wasn't enough for me to pass. I don't know what else to think. I thought of dropping out from IIUM no kidding. I have never felt this miserable and wretched. Thinking about it makes me depressed.

I was very close to end the IIUM chapter in my life book.

Then I went deep thinking about it. The logic behind it.

I also talked to my parents and family about dropping out from IIUM. And my Dad gave me options, the decision is all in my hand.

Since we only have one more month before the short semester ends, why not I give it another try. ONE LAST TRY. Another shot, another chance. So yes. I have made up my mind. I am going to try one more time in the pursuit of passing Arabic.

The classes for repeaters like me have already started since yesterday. I'm joining a bit late. I was having mental breakdown, seriously, pondering about what to do with my life, making the right decisions. I'm hoping that they will still allow me to join in.

Dada said learning something new is never wrong. Its for our own knowledge, and Arabic is the language of Quran so it will help me in understanding the Quran better.

I will probably be back in CFS by next week. I expect none of you would come up and ask me silly questions. I have explained everything here so I'm not looking forward to anything like that, I hope you understand.

To those in CFS, I will see you soon. Those in Gombak, if everything goes well, I will see you too inshaAllah.



1 comment: