Sunday 9 November 2014

No ragrets? Uh uh


You know the feeling that you don't know what to do, where to go, who to seek, how to get out of here.

I feel so lost right now. I don't know what else do I want in life. I'm hanging in the mid of the air. I have my family here with me but why this feeling?

Everything pisses me off. Nothing is right. I don't feel like talking. I don't know what is wrong…. Well everything is wrong actually.

We just got our exam result. And I have to resit my arabic paper, as expected of course. Its killing me. Why oh why do they have to make it so freaking hard. These people are torturing students to death. What do they want. For us to die studying to achieve that certain level. Its ridiculous.

The purpose of studying is to gain knowledge. To love what we learn. To enjoy it. To have fun with it. What we are doing here,, is no close to that.

Let me tell you the purpose of me learning arabic in UIA - TO PASS LEVEL 5 AND THAT WILL BE IT I WANT NOTHING MORE.

Maybe the ustaz hates me for skipping arabic classes, but I think I did quite well (for a level 2 student) in the finals. God knows.

I'm considering of moving to a university in Bangkok. Have already started with my survey. If things really work out, I will definitely drop out from UIA.

For us BEN and HS students to learn arabic until level 5 is unfair while other courses only got to take it until level 2.

Yea I know English and Arabic are the main languages they use in UIA. That is why I'm starting to regret coming here.

I don't easily regret any decision I've made. But this one? I'm not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment