Monday 28 April 2014

I LOVE HIMYM

While everyone is busy studying for APT tomorrow, I'm here thinking of what to blog :D

I got back to CFS today from Damansara.. Lepas tu pergi makan. Lepas tu pergi library kononnya nak study Arab la. Masuk je library rasa malaaaaas gila. So I came back to my room. Solat solat, naik katil bukak laptop. Tengok notes yang ustaz masa level 1 dulu bagi, pastu tidur. The thunder and lightning tadi scared the heck out of me. Because I don't like rain, I prefer to stay in the room lah. 

I woke up at 5 just now, and rasa macam nak blog something je cause I still feel the excitement of having a blog hahaha. 

How I Met Your Mother.. Ted Marshall Lily Robin Barney. I love all five. But I gotta say Barney is my favourite. And Robin maigod she is gorgeous! I love her in The Avengers. 
Anyways, I'm sure everyone knows about this series I'm talking about. Some of people that I know keep comparing it with Friends.. Ughhh.. I didn't watch Friends. Friends tu masa my sister and my brother-in-law tengah dating (they are now 9 years married). I think I did watch a few episodes though, but thats it. Well, I love How I Met Your Mother.. I've watched every single episode for I don't know how many times.. until Season 7 je ahahahaha. YES. You can't really say I'm a true fan of the series since it has ended sampai Season 9 dah, tapi aku tak tengok sampai habis pun lagi. I don't have the seriesss, I'm not a movie downloader (??) I don't download movies or series in my laptop. I watched HIMYM dalam star world je.. And when I came to UIA, stuck la tak tau nak tengok kat mana. 

I can't wait for this ONE MONTH holiday. I'm gonna watch HIMYM, Gossip Girl (yes I just started with GG), and Revengeee. Scandal is awesome too (I love Mr. President) I need someone to do me a favour and download the whole series hahaha. But I have Adly, I told him about this but I'm afraid he might be busy with exams so dia tak ingat ke apa. 

So yeah. I think I have to study now. Kena pergi library nanti. Ciaaoo. 

Just in case I got bored or something, I'll make a new post tonight ehehehee 

No comments:

Post a Comment