Sunday 27 April 2014

TWO POSTS IN ONE NIGHT :D

OK new post. I'm excited weiiiii hahahaha. Its not illegal to have many posts in one day right? :P

Esok ada EPT. Lusa ada APT.. hdojsbagdadhwoiuwidajhk Good luck to everyone yang ada EPT esok! To those yang ambik APT, ya habibiiii kita tempuhi bersama sama. I think its great that UIA bust placement test macam ni. EPT tu, we can really improve our english. Nama pun international university. Even though sometimes aku geram cause I have to deal with arabic FOUR times a week, but, we got ourselves into this.

I still remember when I told my school friends about how bad I wanted to be in UIA, to study here. They asked me "sure ko bella? Keno belajar arab tau dok" And I said "yeah sure lah" Now I keep bragging about how hard it is. Tapi memang susah pun hahahaha but inshaAllah I can do this. Sampai Level 5! :D

You know the famous quote 'everything happens for a reason'. Its very true. God is doing everything, everything that is happening around us. Some of you guys already know that I was born in 1994 (turning 20, im still 19. tak sampai birthday lagiiiii) So here's the story lah.

I was supposed to enroll in CFSIIUM in November 2012. I applied for UPU in 2012, after my SPM in 2011. My first choice was Law, 2nd was English, and my 3rd choice was Human Science. So yeah, I didn't get the 1st intake, neither the 2nd. But I still put my hopes to get to UIA. I checked my mails.. Emails and surat kat rumah, semua takde.. Sampai December 2012 tak dapat jugak. So my dad decided to enroll me in Inti College, nak ambik Law jugak la kononnya hahaha. Bila nak daftar je, I found out that I actually got the offer to UIA for the November intake. And the course yang aku dapat was LAW. They phoned me somewhere in October la kot. But I was in Thailand at that time so I had no idea. My dad's friend (a lecturer in UIA Gombak), asked me to apply again. Bukan ngan UPU dah la, apply direct ngan UIA. So I did.

And after one year of waiting. I got the call. And course yang aku dapat was BEN. Then I thought, ben pun ben lah. I love English anyway. So here I am nowww! I'm taking BEN and I'm loving it. I can't imagine myself reading Law. I don't think it'd suit me. I respects the ones taking Law. Three of my sisters are Law graduate from IIUM. One of them is now working in Seoul for Malaysian Embassy. Dua orang lagi (twins) just finished their chambering.

You see.. God knows what is the best for you. He is the best planner. Kalau aku masuk sini one year earlier, my whole life would be totally different. Different subjects, different friends, different lecturers.. Everyone that I have met so far has been incredible. And I've wanted to be a journalist for a long time. And maybe by taking BEN, I can pursue my dreaaam!

Thats all for tonight lahh, I'm sleepy ahahaa.
Goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment