Tuesday 29 April 2014

MUSIC

In the society that we're living, music plays a very important part. People love music. I do too. Sometimes people judge you based on what genre you listen to, what kind of music do you like.. For me, it doesn't really matter. Music is something relaxing.

However, when people ask me "What kind of music do you listen to?" I don't know how to answer, how to say it.. I don't really have a specific genre. I listen to everything. Universal listener la tu hahah. But I prefer to more relaxing song, I don't like it hard. I love 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by Aerosmith though.. Thats kind of more to rock kan? Seeee I don't know genre tu macam mana ke apa. Aku main dengar je. Lagu yang aku rasa best, aku dengar la. I'm a boring person, I know *sighs*

My mind goes blank when people ask me about this. I prefer talking about books! *nerdy salsaaaa*

Nevertheless, I'm still gonna share with you guys the songs that I like.. I love 'Sunrise by Norah Jones' and 'Imagine by John Lennon' (of course). A few of The Beatles.. 'Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder', 'Home by Michael Buble', 'Stay the same by Joey McIntyre', 'Karma Chameleon by Culture Club' is my all time favourite! And I love Mariah Carey.. You guys can try listening to Greg Laswell too.. what else ehhh. hmmm.. Oh I love Maroon 5, and lagu lagu lama All American Rejects. oh one moreeee, 'High by Lighthouse Family'.

Ada banyaaak lagi. Tapi takkan la nak letak semua hahaha. So yeah.. You guys can see la what kind of songs that I listen to. You can say I'm a boring person when you see this, but sometimes I'm funny too hahahaha. I make fun of myself a lot, you can laugh as much as you want.

OH, and I love Latin songs.. Yang macam classical sikit tu aku suka la. If you give me some latin songs that I've never heard of, I will gladly have a listen to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment