Thursday 30 October 2014

Meeting Kouhei



The japanese guy that I met is Kouhei, and who has also become my friend. He inspires me so much.

As I've mentioned it multiple times before, I want to travel. Seeing Kouhei doing the thing that I want to do makes me go aaaaahhhhh

He has been travelling for one year. He started off in the US, then South America. Then he went to China, India, Nepal, Tibet and many other places. ITS AMAZING!

I first met him in Melaka. He was the one who thought I was Spanish ahahaha. We talked for a while, and he mentioned about going to Thailand after Malaysia. Then we said sayonara and that was it. 

Yesterday when I was on my way to Golok, I saw a guy that has similar figures as him. The hair, the beard, the back. And he had the same orange bag hahaha. I thought to myself, "that can't be him." Then I tried to look more closely, and yeah.. Its him. 

He was equally surprised when he saw me. He asked how did I find him hahaha. This is crazy. When everything is already written, nothing can come in between. I decided to go to Golok on that day, and he chose to do so. This is destiny! 

Maybe God has sent him to meet me again to show me that its not impossible to realize my dream. It is possible for me to travel the world and learn about cultures and the people. I also told Kouhei about how I want to travel and keep writing. To be able to travel and write. I will, inshaAllah, one day travel the world and live my dream!!

And now I'm reading The Alchemist. A story about following our dream. It's incredible.

When I told my family about me meeting Kouhei, they gave me the same response, "jodoh la mung duo ore tu." 




No comments:

Post a Comment