Friday 31 October 2014

The way you write, the way you live


I told Aina about my writing, and asked for her opinion.

My writing is very simple. There are no bombastic words that can blow peoples mind. I prefer it that way. Easy to write, easy to express and most importantly, its easy for my readers to understand.

However, it is essential for us to expand our vocabulary. Especially me as a BEN (Bachelor in English) student. We cannot just sit in one place and not moving our butt. Learning new things everyday is very important.

So when I talked to Aina about this.. She said, "You tak payah guna perkataan susah susah pun takpe. You have your own style of writing, and you express yourself really well." And I was like aawwwhhh hahahaha.

Its true though. Writing is from your heart and soul. It will come naturally, and then, you write it out.

While I was writing this, I came across this website by Paulo Coelho - AN AMAZING WRITER. And I want to share it with my readers! :D

http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2014/10/31/writing-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment