Tuesday 24 June 2014

CFS IS NOT CFS

CFS is not fun anymore. This is only the 2nd week for the semester and it feels like months dah.. I don't know what to do.

I feel so lonely and kinda lost too, not seeing people that I know. As I said before, most of my classmates have graduated. They are now waiting to go to Gombak in Septenber inshaAllah. I miss everyone. Husna especially. And Marissa Ara Sakinah Aisyah Fatin Hafiza Minaaaa semua lah.

I have no one to go night walking, and dropping by UKC to buy ABC. I miss doing that with Husna. And we would walk around the campus, talking about stuff. We walk we talk we stalk. Hahahhaa. I miss Ara for always been the one who takes pictures of us after every class on Fridays.

I miss our first semester too. That was the best really. It was June last year.. Meeting everyone for the first time. That feeling of meeting new people and knowing everyone. The enthusiasm and the energy I had. I wonder where did that go. I need to find it again, its still there, somewhere.

When I first talked to Maryam in our BTQ class. When I first saw Ibrahim walking back and forth to IRKHS Department. When I first saw Hassan masa dia ada rambut lagi ahahahah. I talked to Sajiah the first time at pasar malam when I thought she was Maryam. It didn't take that much time for us to be friends. Afghanis know how to make friends, I'm telling you the truth. And Hibaaa, that smarty pants Algerian girl. I still remember when she asked for my BBpin. And Alya of course, I first met her mat pasar malam jugak. I was so surprised to know that she is also from Kelantan! Wafiiiii.. I met him at Ali Bi. He was with Hassan, and it was in Ramadhan.. yeah. They came to our table and kitorang chit chat. I saw him a few times before that though. He was the tallest guy in CFS kot, before Kamal came hahahaha.

I just can't wait to finish everything here, and move to Gombak in January, or February I'm not sure. I hope theres a brighter life for me, and a brighter love hahahahaha (Lala Lam if you're reading this, hiiiii hehehehe peace) Lala Lam is my eldest brother. His name is Alam Khan but I call him Lala Lam. Lala is like Abang macam tu la :))


P.S :   I will remember this as long as I could. I'm not gonna say forever because forever is too long ;)  But these are all memories. And memories stay with us forever.

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment