Wednesday 4 June 2014

Happy birthday Salsabila!

Soooo, its passed midnight. I am now twenty years and one day old.

I was at home the whole day. It rained heavily today. And as you all know, I'm not fond of rain. So I stayed at home, went out for a while but I was just in the car.

And yeah, I'm not actually in Pasir Mas right now. I'm in Golok! My sister lives here. My parents are here too now. Golok is like my second home. My granddad lives here. I only have one grandparent now. My grandfather from Dada's side passed away a loooong time ago since before I was born. My grandmother from Mami's side passed away in 2012. And Dada's mother passed away just recently, in April. God I miss them so much.

About the birthday celebration today.. I had two cakes. Hahaha. Dada bought one cake for me, and another one was from Lala Lam. They didn't know they were both bringing cakes for me. Semua habis,  I think. It wasn't that much though. Not my whole family was here. There were a quarter of my siblings, my aunties (not all) and my cousins (not all).

I don't know why but I've always wanted to have a surprise birthday party. Like someone throwing you a surprise birthday party. I love surprises :D Wait wait.. I gotta wait till my 21st birthday hahahaha. Someone is gonna show up and throw me the best birthday celebration!!  ....hmm....

I would love it if everyone gathers together for my birthday. Family gathering, thats what I love the most. To see all those happy faces, the gossips, the laughs and love.

And birthday gifts!! Maybe people think when you get older, they don't feel the need to get you presents on your birthday. Well I want birthday presents. I STILL DO! They are the bestttt.

My nephew came to me early this morning when I was still in bed.. He whispers "happy birthday moksu Bila." Its so cute. I'm so blessed to have the monkeys with me. I wrestle them every single day. I don't have to go to gym and work out anymore. I have them, no worries. I chase them around the house everyday. Hahaha

To you guys who have wished me "happy birthday" "hb" and all those long speeches (hahaha).. I wanna say thank you. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love birthday wishes too :))) You have no idea how happy I am, and I appreciate every one of them. Thank you for remembering. Some of you might have marked it on your calendar, or Facebook reminded you of it hahahah.



Anyhow, a big thank you to all!!! I love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


1 comment:

  1. Hey Salsabila, we were actually going to make you a birthday surprise but i really don't know how you happen to know in advance. I am guessing because of all family around? God willing next year or maybe next 2 or 3 years, sorry cannot tell you. Love you baby.

    ReplyDelete