Thursday 5 June 2014

To do what you want to do

My cousin's husband, who is pretty close to me, asked me something today..

"What are you going to do after you finished studying? Are you gonna find a job?"

And I said "Yes of course."

Then he asked "What about after you get married?"

Soooo okay..

Living in my family.. we are Pathans. And some of us still stick to our tradition/culture/anything you call it about women should stay at home when they are married to take care of their husband and kids. Most of my dad's friends think the same way too (this is hard ok)

I am an ambitious person..  Hahaha am I? Anyway as I said before.. I want to travel the world.  I want to work. I want to do the job that I love doing. I want to write. I want to be a writer. I want the world to know my name. I want my family to be proud of me.
Also.. I want a family of my own. I want a good husband. I want to have kids. I want to spend time with my family. I want to go picnics with them. And also my family now.. My parents, my siblings, my nephews and nieces when they're all grown up.. I want to see them growing up (thats one of the most beautiful things in the world), and I'm going to want to spend time with my little grown up monkeys later on in my life.

Will I be able to do so much things in life? Will I be able to do all these? I'm not the kind of person who can just stay in one place for the rest of my life. I need to keep moving. I need to explore new place, new food, new what else you name it.

This is not easy. I'm already thinking so much about everything I can't help myself! My brain is coping with many things right now. But yeah, our brain never stop working.


To the women who sacrifice their education and work for the sake of having a family.. I, SALUTE YOU. I don't think I can do that. #girlpower




No comments:

Post a Comment