Tuesday 3 June 2014

VEINTEEEE! :D

Its 1 am, June 4th 2014. I AM OFFICIALLY TWENTY YESSSS

I was born at 1.15am twenty years ago at Hospital USM, Kelantan. Thats a very long time ago eh, hahaha.

To be honest, I wasn't very excited about turning 20, really. I like being nineteen. I turned 19 in 2013. And 2013 is by far, my favourite year. Lets see what 20 awaits me!

I look forward to my birthday every year, but who doesn't duhhh. What else do I want to say, ermmm, I actually have to think here, hmmm okay hold on. . . . . . .  . . .

Oh yeah... I bet most people do something crazy or fun or something that they can remember forever before turning TWENTY since theres no TEEN in it anymore ahahah.

What I did was,, reading A Thousand Splendid Suns and was crying like mad. Yeah. Khaled Hosseini is truly an amazing storyteller.

I still can't believe it though. I am twenty. Like, is this real? Is this really happening? And everyone is saying that I don't look 20 at all, and I don't act like one too.
But does that really matter? I think what matters the most is whats in your heart. If your heart is strong enough to face the world, then you gooo. You can live the world out there, with strength and courage and love, thats the most important :) <3

Oh yeah, and I'm blogging. I'm blogging on the night I turn 20 (gotta remember this)

Btw, today is also Ashman's birthday. Happy birthdaaaay Ashman!!! My little twinnieeee hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment