Friday 30 May 2014

Viajar

Seeing pictures of people travelling around the world makes my butt aches.
I WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD!

Paris Rome Venice Milan Barcelona London Amsterdam Istanbul Morocco New York Chicago Alaska Rio de Janeiro Dubai Cape Town Budapest Prague.. the list goes on and on and on.. Bahamas! Maldives is AMAAAZING TOO. I went there early in January.. STUNNING.

Its one of the reasons why I want to be a journalist. To travel the world and talk about the people and culture and write articles for magazines. Wouldn't that be awesome? I could work for some travelling agencies. Tourism and Arts! usdhcjsncijahciuahdiua. And I should start learning photography. Buy a good camera. Slowly start learning from there..

I'm turning 20 in a few days. Time is flying and passing by. There's no time to 'play-play' anymore. I need to be more serious (I'm still gonna be me. Still the old typical weird salsa) Time is tick-tocking. Its moving, super fast. You gotta catch up, and use it to do things that you want. To do things that make you happy. Use it to reach for you dreams. People say, always aim for the brightest star. If you can't get the brightest, at least you'll get the less brighter and its still a star.

There will come a time when you realize that life is so much more than what we see around us today. There is so much more out there, ready to be explored. We just have to shove our butt a little bit, get out from the bed, and gooo, EXPLORE.

I would loveeee to go diving, but I'm too afraid of sharks. My brother and his son already have diving license, dammit.
I have to practice to become more adventurous. YES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment