Monday 12 May 2014

A better world we all wish for

Hello everyone..

Well as you can see in my last post, I wrote "sanah helwah" while I actually intended to say Goodnight in arabic hahahaha total fail!

Tonight I'm gonna talk about the bombings in Sungai Golok yesterday.
It was horrible. We were on our way back home and my sister called Mami telling 2 bombs have exploded. We thought maybe that would be it,, but no. They exploded SIX BOMBS, in between two to three hours. THAT is a new record.

This thing going on in Thailand right now is out of control. I can't make any speculation on this. Many people are saying that the person or party or whatever you call it, behind all of this is a muslim group. Diorang nak kebebasan dari kerajaan Siam or something like that, I have to ask Dada more about this.

So now, I'm quite scared to go to Golok. I was actually planning to go there this week. Those who live dekat sana lagi la takut nak keluar rumah. My sister lives there. She's really worried about this. Her kids go to school there, and with the work and all. I don't get it why can't people live peacefully and make other people happy without causing any trouble and chaos.

They actually stopped the bombings for quite a while, about a few months. So it kinda shocked everyone when this happened. Like six bombs bang bang in every corner. One was near a bank, one was near a famous restaurant, and ada dekat rumah my dad's friend and one in front of the hospital.

I love Thailand, its like my second home. It upsets me when things like this happen. I can't imagine how those in Egypt Iraq Afghanistan Syria Palestine etc face it every day and night. God gives them strength, and they have His blessing.

When I think about our world today, I can't help myself but playing "Imagine by John Lennon" and "Heal the world by Michael Jackson" in my head.
We all wish for a better world, but when will we start taking action?

Laila saidah <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment