Monday 5 May 2014

Missing homeeee

Its May 5th!!! I'll be home in Kelantan in 5 days woohhooo

Its our final exam week. Everyone is so excited to go back to rumah masing masing. My last paper is on 8th. duwyjwdnasmbsakfhaj I kenot weit enimor.

Mami and Dada are coming here on Wednesday,, or Thursday la kot.. So I'm going back with them on 10th. My sisters just finished their chambering so they'll be having this "long call". Thats what the lawyers call it. They are now certified lawyers!

I miss home and my family so much. Especially my Kakak.. She is one of the best bakers I know (other than Aina). She's the closest to me among my siblings.. I don't know why but I really miss her today. I was talking to her just now. She asked me "Cuti brapo lamo?" And I replied excitedly "Sebuleeeeeyyy." She said "Ok." THATS IT. OKKK JAH. ggrrr.. I asked her to make me strawberry cheese cake when I get homeeeee

Today is her 9th year of marriage. NINE YEARS. Thats amazing. My sister and her husband got married when I was 11, in 2005. Now I'm.... nineteen (its one month till my 20th birthdaaayyy)

Family is one of the greatest blessings God gives you. Love your family, spend time with them. Especially your parents.

"You are growing up. Sometimes you forget your parents are growing old too."

I come from a big family. My eldest brother is 43, and the youngest is 15. My dad just turned 69, and my mom is turning 59. She gave birth to me when she was 39. That is old for a woman to give birth, and its definitely not easy. Especially when the daughter turned out to be me hahahaha. Unlike many of my friends, their moms and dads are only 40-50 years old. My mom and dad could be my grandparents la kalau nak kira..

The gap between our age is huge. So I can really feel it when they say 'your parents are growing old. Show your love before its too late.'

Its very sad to think about it. I don't want to think about it. But I have to. This is life. We all are going to  die eventually. I'm sure you guys feel the same thing, and want the same thing too. We don't want our parents to die. Kalau boleh nak diorang hidup forever.

But its reality. And we have to deal with it.

So everyone.. Love your parents. Don't be shy or afraid to show your love. I call my mom everyday and always tell her I love her.

Before its too late, yes call them now. Sekarang tengah exam lagi.. Trust me, you will feel much better after that.

:D <3




No comments:

Post a Comment