Tuesday 6 May 2014

Mehhhhh

Its 12.15am. And I have Linguistics final exam on Thursday. And I thought 'relax la ada sehari esok nak study'. NOOOO! What is wrong with me. I have to studyyyy. But here I am blogging and tweeting and stuff. What kind of student am I????

I was stalking (?) husna's blog.. Yes there are lots of ramblings, but those are damn good ramblings. Go husna!!!

I was just thinking. Thinking, we never stop thinking do we. I think a lot. I OVER THINK A LOT. I don't know, thats what I do best. I don't even have any point of writing this but i just feel like it. Hope nobody reads it haihh.

I called mami just now. She said she's not that well. She probably couldn't come here for the long call thingy. So yeahhh. Can't wait to go home though. I got my HIMYM series! Thanks to Adly for that :D
I'm listening to I'll Be now. Its midnight and tengah feel jiwang jiwang la konon ni dengan tak study nya. I'll be better when I'm olderrrrr i'll be the greatest fan of your life~~~~

Love is a beautiful thing you see. We are the ones who make it ugly. *ok stop don't start*


No comments:

Post a Comment