Tuesday 6 May 2014

CRUSHES

Lets talk about our crushes now.

Since high school lagi, or maybe for some of you.. since primary school lagi, dah ada crushhh.

When I first entered my secondary school, I had a crush on this guy name,,, shozzit I don't remember. But his nickname was Shark sebab rambut dia macam pacak2 sikit. But then I saw him doing dikir barat in some events in school (he did some weird dance) so I un-crushed him hahahaha. Lepas tu there was this guy, senior jugak, nama Aidil. He was like the Calvin Klein model of our school la. Then I saw him kissing with his girlfriend dalam kelas after school, so I un-crushed him jugak!

Then this guy named Siraj. He was the Penolong Ketua Pengawas kat sekolah. Dia gelap sikit, tinggi gila. I had a hugeee crush on him. He was in Form 6 and I was in Form 2. Dari awal tahun sampai akhir tahun.. The next year tu dia dah takde cause he finished his STPM (sedih gila). I think I stopped crushing on guys for a while.

Theeenn, when I was in form 5. I liked (like, bukan crush) this one guy named Solehan (if you're reading this, Hiii Solehan!!!) We follow each other on twitter hahaha. So we had something, la kot. It wasn't an iloveyou-youloveme punya relationship. Solehan is a VERY smart guy. I've always had a thing on smart intelligent guys (we all do, don't we) ;D But it didn't last that long. We are still friends, really. Bukan yang "we can still be friends" then lepas tu tak contact langsung.

Lepas tu I liked a guy, one year younger than me. His name is Syazwan. He was in form 4 at that time. But nothing really happened la. He moved to KL just a few months before my SPM. I was terribly sad to be freaking honest, I cried for days. Hahahaha those times. So yeah lepas tu takde crush dah I guess, I can't recall........ until masuk UIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment