Sunday 11 May 2014

I AM HOME

Sooooo. I just got home today, at 10.30pm. FINALLY. It was a longgggggg drive.

I don't really know what to blog about actually. I'm having a bad headache, but still, I'm sitting here, writing and stuff.

When I got here, I was so tired so I came upstairs, masuk bilik... and my little brother and my nephew were in the room. But they are not that little pun. Both are 15 and 17 respectively. I asked them to get out.. I kinda (yea kinda) yelled at them hahahaha, and kitorang gaduh sebab berebut bilik. I do this a lot. I always fight with my siblings especially my youngest brother ni lah. But I guess thats what we all brothers and sisters do.. What is the beauty of a family without fighting and screaming among each other. Brothers and sisters kat uia pun sama.

So as you guys know, I finished my exam since 8th May lagi. I stayed in Damansara for a few days and hari ni baru balik Kelantan.

Seriously I can't write anymore.  I have to shower and get some meds and sleep. I'm gonna blog a lot throughout this holiday. Be prepared hahaha. Oh yea.. to those yang tak habis exam lagi, all the best!! Sikittttt lagi. Push push push!

Alrightooo. Buenas noches. Goodnight. Selamat Malam. Buona notte. Sanah helwah (is it? not so sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment