Tuesday 6 May 2014

Mehhhh number two

We had our poetry exam today. It was not good. I was aiming for A (beforeeee I see the paper), but now I guess not. Why we students have to take examssnkfjewkfjew. Belajar tu belajar la. We are here to gain knowledge. We study, we know what we are doing. We have fun studying bukan nak bagi students stress. What are exams for.

But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. I need to ask our Ministry of Education about this hmmm. Someone give me Muhyiddin's number now.

Most of my friends here are graduating. Ughhh I hate it. Sometimes I wish they will fail some subjects so they could still stay here for one more semester. But then noooo. That is bad salsa bad. I want them to pass all subjects!!! InshaAllah inshaAllah.

This was supposed to be my last semester too. But since I failed BTQ in my first semester,,, so yeah. If I didn't extend my stay here, I have to take BTQ and UI at the same time (which is not impossible because sakinah is doing it). But then I have al lughatul arabiah. And kena ambik BMW which is not luxurious at all.

So I decided to extend.. I'm gonna take only three subjects in my long sem, which is next sem lah. They will be - Intro. to IRK, BMW and BTQ!!!! How excitingggg :DDD :((((((  Hopefully I don't fail ya habibi arabiaaahh, so tak payah belajar dah (in cfs je la) WE HAVE TO LEARN BAHASA ARAB SAMPAI LEVEL 5 NANTI PERGI GOMBAK.

I kinda regret it to be honest because now I just can't wait to finish my foundation and go to gombak. But I strongly believe Allah has better plans for us. Yes it was my decision to do this, but its all in God's hand. He is controlling everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment