Saturday 24 May 2014

Finding MY Nemo :P

I've been thinking a lot about marriage nowadays hahaha.
Probably because my cousin just got married, and my sister is getting married later in September and we are all planning and talking about it. My life is surrounded with the word "nikoh nikoh nikoh"(bukan nikon ye hahahah)

I'm not sure about the future, but at this point in my life.. I only think about finding the right guy for myself. Well maybe, yes, its too early.. but right now, I don't have the feeling to go messing around, getting to know guys, flirting, go cute-guys-hunting etc etc.

I've never had a boyfriend before this.. And I'm actually proud of myself. Well maybe takde orang pernah mengorat because boys don't really like me hahahaha. But thank God.. I'm happy with it :) But to you guys yang ada boyfriend girlfriend tu, congratulations! You have someone by your side to make you happy and be in love :D I've never been in love before, yeah.

I liked this one guy in uia. We've known each other since my first semester in CFS. People say when you have a crush on or like someone for more than 3-4 months, that means you're already in love. Hahahaha. I don't think I'm in love with him though. Its like a maaajor crush. But not anymore I guess. The feeling is slowly fading away.

I am now determined to find a good man. A man that will 1) walk beside me hand in hand and help me go through every thing that comes in my way.  2) accept my gila-gila side. 3) laugh with me at all my jokes. 4) do stupid stuff alongside me. 5) appreciate me and what I do in my life (literature, journalism). 6) be old but still buy me flowers and chocolate ( I will still love chocolate when I'm 70). 7) be an amazing father to my children. 8) stay with me forever. 9) love and appreciate my family just like I do. 10) never leave me. 11) love me till the end of time.

Thats not too much to ask for eh.. Its not hard to find this kind of guy. Not all men are the same. I believe there are still plenty of them out there who are searching for the same thing.

Looks is not number 1 on my list in finding the guy. Personality is very important. You have to be kind, polite and brave, funny and a bit naughty hahahaha ;P Intelligence! Everyone loves intelligent guys. Good looks tu, semua orang nak kan. But beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I may find Shah Rukh Khan and Robert Downey Jr. hot damn perfect.. But Geena will always prefer Daehyun over everyone (hahahaha love you Geens)

So yeaaapp. I will find my man. Maybe not now, maybe not in the next 2 years.. but I will :))

Loveeee <3

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo.... not now definitely not now. One day you will find a (Good) fellow submitter iA.

    ReplyDelete